Wednesday, May 16, 2012

...I did NOT see that banana peel coming !

...it surprised me, I did not see it coming ! I had been pleasantly shooting along with my C* equipment when I suddenly noticed, I had a need. What more could I want ? ...it goes like this

I had been shooting a large number of animal stock shows. The main theme was to bring the animal on to the stage and shoot 6 or so pix, real time and real quick...as these animals can become most impatient, and may need a toilet...well, the best camera setup was atop a tripod set at its' lowest height...yes, you guessed it, that left me sitting on a milk stool...and doing the dippity-doo in order to view and compose the shot...think, lots of dippity-doo's

... I spotted the Sony SLT A33 and A55 and promptly ordered one of each, a roll of the dice. But today, I shoot everything except outdoor shots with "live view" and it completely changed my paradigm of photography. No, I do not miss the glass view finders of yesteryear...it's all about live view !

...so there we have it, the beginning of a number of paradigm shifts that I will discuss in upcoming posts

...the above JPEG pix shot with Sony SLT A65, Sony 16~50mm f2.8, Studio Flash, and settings un-recorded

No comments:

Post a Comment