Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Anchors Aweigh !

...Ransoon scanned the horizon, nothing, not a twitch, surely, it must be safe...a second look, what, what ? ...dark clouds, a thunderstorm, but from where ?  ...and just like that I was shooting another wedding...

so a familiar dilemma, what to shoot, what to wear ? you can only screw this up once !...I just received my Oly Omd-Em5 and the Pano 12-35mm f2.8 zoom a few days ago...why NOT ? what could go wrong ? ...good choice, Nimrod

Anchors Aweigh !

...well, it was a good choice, the em5 with the Pano zoom and Oly fl-50r flash were top gun at this event...not a technical hitch to be found, just shut up and shoot ! ...I did continue the trend of the Gary Fong "salad spinner" light diffuser pointed straight at every ceiling I could find...no blow-outs, no errors, very consistent exposures all bounced off ceilings ...so, 600 pix later the smoke had cleared, I drove home, with a smile on my face...

I've read a number of very positive reviews about the Oly Em5 and Pano 12-35 f2.8...and ya' know, every word of praise stated is...well, that's a fack Jack !!!

...want more, see the gallery at www.ronster.smugmug.com








No comments:

Post a Comment