Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cordillera

...yes, that mythical location that actually does NOT exist on a Colorado map, but everyone in Colorado knows where it is...this was an early fall day, and I love this site, junk cars, cabins, barns, manure, all natural  and all things horsey...sweet ! ...Beth  looks at me "why are we here?" and of course, I would not miss it for the world...I've probably shot this site at least 20 times over the years...each time its different, but one-day it will not be here...waiting...




...the pix of course are full color, and fun to play with in there own right, but I decided to whip these puppies into black and whites and see if I could get them to "bite"...the conversion was done with NIK ColorEfex, the blend was certainly nothing exotic, the camera was the Pentax K-01, shot in bright daylight, the lens was one of the Pentax Pancakes (I just love pancakes), and the results were, well again, you be the judge

No comments:

Post a Comment