Wednesday, October 2, 2013

... a light day at the zoo !

...I have shot the FTW Zoo on many occasions...it's one of my favorite 'fun' places to shoot ...but, this Sunday was an exception... ...the day started great, my b-i-law picked me up from the Dallas Westin and we were on our way, with a promise of a drop off at DFW for my return flight...WOW ! ...and bright blue skies, perfect temperatures...oh goodie ! ...but alas, I had forgotten the day was Sunday, and the Zoo was a 'Zoo' ...oh well, perserverance will shine through... except for one thing...the animals were DOA...sometimes the cats will do back flips and sometime they won't... this was the won't ...shot with a Pano G6/300mm (600mm FOV) Tokina Mirror/ISO 800/ Handheld/ and 'crisped slightly' in PSE for levels and unsharp/ ...enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment