Friday, October 25, 2013

...yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook !

......this is the Sony Nex-F3 with the Sigma 30mm f2.8 Prime... I had tried to avoid the Nex rage but became somewhat trapped when I acquired the Sony A3000 ( previously reviewed ) ...and alas, I had several E-Mount Nex lens for the 3000, so why waste a great lens... ...and ya' know, I personally find all the nex series pretty ugly and the F3 model is tops on the list ! ...and to make matters worse the cute sculpted hand grip will only hold three fingers... not a big problem unless your shooting in the studio for hours on end... so, this camera is going away, replaced by the Nex-5r ( I'll review that later )...why I did'nt start with the 5r I'll never know ! ... ... but the nex series has other beauties... first off 16mp Sony APS-C sensor...gonzo... a 921,000 dot LCD display, 10FPS, and a body only 10% larger than a Pentax Q...I mean the 5r is very small and it has a four finger handgrip... ...the attached pix for your review were shot with the Nex-F3, and either the 50mm Sony Prime (75mm FOV) or the 30mm Sigma Prime (45mm FOV), 160th sec, f5~f5.6 and manual mode with Elinchrome Studio lights/strobes... ...ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment