Friday, November 8, 2013

... I'm becoming a Nexxie fanboy !

... Beth and I needed to make a quick run up the mountains... so, I grabbed the Sony Nex-C3 with the 16-50mm zoom ( 24-75mm FOV )... as dusk was approaching, we pulled into Silver Plume, but alas it was a grey day...so let's SHOOT anyhow ! ...the Nex-C3 body can be had for about $200 on Ebay, and coupled with the 16-50mm pancake zoom becomes a very pocketable APS-c 16mp camera...this is the good life and again, the sensor in this puppy is the 16mp Sony that every manufacturer has in some of there offerings...sweet !!! I ran a touch of unsharp mask on the Chevy pix as it was really a drab day...but for roadside quickies they look good to me... Enjoy, and remember you can click an image and have it go FULL SCREEN !

No comments:

Post a Comment